Sr. Mary Carroll, SSSF
D.Min., Mundelein Seminary
M.A., St. Louis University
M.A., Fordham University
Dissertation: “Doorways to the Divine: Meditation and Centering Prayer”
Special interest: Spirituality: Centering prayer, Meditation, Scripture themes, Franciscanism, healing and prayer, Mysticism and the Western classics, especially Teresa of Avila
- “Divine Therapy: Teaching Reflective and Meditative Practices,” Teaching Theology and Religion, October 2005.
- “With Love From Calcutta and Lisieux: Letters of Mother Teresa and St. Therese,” Review for Religious , July 2005.
- “Joseph: Model of Spiritual Parenting,” Review for Religious, December 2003.
- “Jeremiah Speaks for Today,” Human Development, Winter 2002.
- “Religious Life: A Rescue and /or a Crossing over,” Sisters Today, January 2000.
- “The Emmaus Journey with Teresian Wisdom,” Spiritual Life, fall, 2009.
- “Ecclesial Crown Jewel: Catherine, Teresa, Therese, and Hildegard,” Spiritual Life , spring, 2013.
- “Teresa of Avila’s Meditations on the Song of Songs” Spiritual Life , spring 2012.
- “Mountain Men: Preparing Seminarians for the Spiritual Trek,” Seminary Journal, spring 2012 (Vol. 18/1) .
- School Sisters of St. Francis Pastoral Ministry Association
- Contemplative Outreach Association, Milwaukee Chapter