Dr. Michael Brummond
S.T.D., University of St. Mary of the Lake Mundelein Seminary
S.T.L., University of St. Mary of the Lake Mundelein Seminary
- Review of Principles of Sacred Liturgy: Forming a Sacramental Vision by Christopher Carstens. Nova et Verta, 19, no. 3 (2021) 979-1009.
- Review of Living the Mystery of Marriage: Building Your Sacramental Life Together by Perry J. Cahall. Homiletic and Pastoral Review, July 2020 Book Reviews, online.
- “The Thomistic Notion of the Non-Local Presence of Christ in the Eucharist: Its Meaning and Place in Catholic Tradition.” Antiphon, no 17:3, January 2014.
- “Triangulating Sanctity: How the Word of God in the Domestic Church Renews the Liturgy.” Adoremus Bulletin, vol. 26, no. 1, July 2020.
- “Toward a Theology of Infertility: The Trinity in Richard of St. Victor.” Homiletic and Pastoral Review, January 2014.
- “The Sanctus: A Catechetical Signpost for the Mass.” Homiletic and Pastoral Review, February 12, 2015.
- “In Crowning their Merits You Crown Your own Gifts.” Adoremus Bulletin, vol. 23, no. 5, March, 2018.
- “Intensive or Extensive Religious Education?” Homiletic and Pastoral Review. Online. September, 2018.
- Profile in Shadow: Bugnini Biography Offers Important Clues to Enigmatic Reformer. Review of Annibale Bugnini: Reformer of the Liturgy by Yves Chiron (Brooklyn, NY: Angelico Press, 2018). In Adoremus Bulletin 25:2 (2019).