Please provide your contact information below. After you submit this form, you will be directed to a more extensive application form. After you start, you may leave the form at any time and your entries will be retained, so you can return and resume the process where you left off.
You will be asked to provide a number of documents, including several to be sent to us directly from third parties. Application checklist:
- Résumé or curriculum vitae listing employment history, educational background, specialized training, community service or volunteer work, publications (if applicable), talents/abilities, and other pertinent information.
- An essay (typed, double-spaced, 500-750 words) that addresses the following topics:
-Why are you interested in the MA program at Sacred Heart?
-How have your life experiences and education contributed to the pursuit of an MA degree?
-What do you anticipate being able to accomplish with this MA program in the future?
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.
- Two letters of recommendation sent dirctly to SHSST by the writers. One must be from a pastor or other similar person in a parish, diocese, religious community, or the equivalent.
- Official transcripts sent directly to SHSST from all previously attended accredited academic institutions of higher learning, with one verifying possession of at least a Bachelorís degree.
- Official scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), sent from the testing agency directly to SHSST. Reference School ID #2445. Note, if the applicant already possesses a graduate degree, this requirement is waived.
Cor Unum Application Deadline
SHSST is currently accepting applications for the cohort starting in the summer/fall of 2019. Finalists for the program will be invited to campus for an interview. Enrollment will be limited to 14 students.
All application materials for the MA Program should be directed to:
Dr. Jeremy Blackwood
Director of Admissions
7335 S. Hwy. 100
P.O. Box 429
Hales Corners, WI 53130-0429
If you have any questions about the admissions process, please contact Dr. Blackwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 414-529-6984.